我们会遇到许多英语的“疑难解答“，所以学好怎么说“I don't know”说不定就能成为你的救命法宝。今天，我们就来看看这句话有哪10种说法。
1. Sorry. I don't know.（抱歉，我不知道）
2. (I'm afraid,) I've no idea.（我恐怕不清楚）
3. (Sorry,) I can't help you there.（对不起，帮不到你）
I'm afraid I don't know where London is.
Sorry, I can't help you.
4. I don't know anything about..(cooking)我一点也不了解（烹饪）
5. I don't know the first thing about (cooking)我对（烹饪）一无所知
I don't know anything about football.
I don't know the first thing about Italian food.
6. I haven't got a clue.（我没头绪）
7. Search me.（搜我吧，含义是“你搜吧，你在我身上找不到答案”）
I haven't got a clue what stocks to buy now.
“Do you know where my phone is?” “Search me.”
8. Don't ask me.（不要问我）
9. What are you asking me for?（你问我干嘛）
A: “What does this word mean?”
B: “Don't ask me / What are you asking me for, there's a teacher over there.”
10. How the hell should I know?（该死的我怎么会知道）
A: “What time is my class?”
B: “How the hell should I know what time your class is!”